AN INTRODUCTION TO LASIK AT
Your eyes are unquestionably one of the most remarkable gifts you have ever been given. The ability to experience the vibrancy of life, naturally, is something people all over the world are beginning to share with the embrace of LASIK. LASIK is the most widely accepted method of laser eye surgery and is considered the most advanced form of laser vision correction for nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. LASIK, once just for the wealthy, is now readily affordable for people of all income levels. Tennessee Lasik Associates believes that the decision to have LASIK eye surgery is an intensely personal one. And above all, they want you to make an informed decision as to whether or not this surgery is right for you. Tennessee Lasik Associates has eye centers all across the region, so you have instant access to their knowledgeable staff. You can call them at 1-866-394-2020 or visit them online at tnlasik.com, to find information on the Lasik procedure, learn more about being a candidate for Lasik surgery, view videos and testimonies, view financing options, and meet the Tennessee Lasik Associate staff.
Click on video to see Valerie's Pre-Operation Consultation with KC
Click on video to see Valerie's Lasik Operation
Click on the video below to see Valerie's Post-Operation Consultation
Hi, my name is Valerie Daugherty. I have been working with KC from Star 102.1 for four years. I have worn contacts and/or glasses since I was in 7th grade and recently decided to have Lasik eye surgery performed at Tennessee Lasik Associates. Over the last several years, my contacts started irritating my eyes more and more. I started wearing glasses most days, but what an annoyance! Well now, thanks to Dr. Stewart at Tennessee Lasik Associates, I will never have to wear contacts or glasses again! Lasik eye surgery sounds painful, but it’s not. In fact, it only takes 5 minutes and by the next day you could see better than 20/20, I did! Dr. Stewart has performed over 15,000 successful Lasik eye surgeries. Most of the staff at Tennessee Lasik Associates has first hand experience with Lasik eye surgery and can tell you exactly what to expect, which was very comforting. Everyone at Tennessee Lasik Associates is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced. I recommend everyone who wears contacts or glasses to contact the professionals at Tennessee Lasik Associates. This has been an unbelievable experience and you can enjoy being free from the hassles of contacts and/or glasses with one simple phone call. Call Tennessee Lasik Associates today to schedule your free consultation. You can contact them at 1-866-394-2020 or online at www.TNLasik.com.
The hassles that come with wearing Contacts and/or glasses don’t have to be a part of life. Here are a few experiences you will enjoy if you have Lasik Eye Surgery at Tennessee Lasik Associates:
- Being able to see in the shower
- Being able to see while putting on make up and drying your hair (or if you’re a guy, shaving your face)
- NO DRY CONTACTS
- Being able to fall asleep while watching TV without worrying about taking out your contacts before falling asleep
- Being able to lay on your side while watching TV without having glasses crunched up on the side of your face
- Being able to get up and go to the gym without having to put contact in
- NO DRY CONTACTS
- Being able to see yourself in the mirror when getting your hair cut
- Being able to see while driving in the rain or at night without glare
- NO DRY CONTACTS
- Never having glasses fog up when opening your car door on a hot, humid day
- Being able to take a vacation without having to worry about bringing contacts, contact solution, glasses, etc…
- Being able to brag to everyone who still wears contacts or glasses about how great life is with perfect vision!
- And did I mention…NO DRY CONTACTS?!